Create Android WebView mobile app from a responsive website. Configure requirement and create your site into an app, RocketWeb can do much more, explore the many useful options & features we offer below:
- Kotlin Language: This project is developed in Kotlin language with Google latest guideline and material design.
- Web Engine: RocketWeb configurable WebView is developed with the latest chromium web engine support. Chromium web engine will give you an optimal web browsing experience.
- Theme Support: To change the theme you can select from our existing theme with gradient style color or single style color. You can also set the color code to get a match with your branding.
- Android Navigation Drawer: You can remove the slide menu or you can set it by your own choice (options, and others detail).
- Android Custom Toolbar: We are providing a fully customizable toolbar. So, you can remove the toolbar to make a full-screen app. Also, you can change the toolbar style from our style presets setting.
- Full-Screen App: If your website has a toolbar to navigate your website, then turn off toolbar from the app and enjoy the native toolbar experience.
- Left & Right Menu: You can remove the left or right toolbar menu or select the option you want.
- Local Website Host: You can run your local/offline website in webview Android app. Just save your offline website in the assets folder.
- Custom Loader: We have an awesome app loader library support. So you can use the library when your website is loading.
- Splash Screen: We have already made every setting for the splash screen. Just place your transparent logo on our assets folder.
- No Internet & Error Screen: When the app doesn’t get any internet connection, you can show error message on app screen “no internet connection” or any type of error message related to the problem.
- Smart Ads Solution: Earn money from AdMob and you can also disable it whenever you want. Our designed ads will not disturb your clients too much.
- Ask Permission: Based on google guideline RocketWeb webview app will ask required permission when it’s needed.
- Media Support: RocketWeb supports video (Youtube, vimeo, HTML5 videos etc), audio(.mp3, .wav etc), all image format and animated image (.gif).
- HTML5 Game: RocketWeb app supports HTML5 games and you can play the game inside the app.
- File Upload/Download: RocketWeb will allow you to upload and download files.
- Download Manager: Download any file with our download manager.
- Push Notification: Push notification with Google cloud messaging, don’t worry we also support One Signal.
- App Rating & Share: Your user can promote your app with share and rate the app in play store without any configuration.
- Open External App (Native Application Open): From your website, RocketWeb can open the email app, call a number, open a play store product page or a youtube video etc in the native app.
- Device Responsive: Our app design will maintain the device responsive automatically. The screen will be supported from 4” to 10” devices.
- RTL support: The app is left to right layout supported.
We are trying to develop the Android app for everyone so that didn’t required any programming skills. RocketWeb architecture helps you to customize the app in your own way. It’s simple, just follow our video tutorial and user guide manual then generate a configurable file to make your Android app.
Sounds good? Test your website:
YouTube Tutorial (RocketWeb – Setup Guide)
Documentation (RocketWeb – Setup Guide)
Our Customers Feedback
Try With Your Website
- Onesignal and firebae URL open issue resolve - Arabic language supported - Video play issue resolved - Multiple permission issue resolved - Deeplink issue resolved.
- Firebase In-App message add - Splash screen full image support - Group add on menu - Exit button add on menu - OneSignal URL open outside app
- The configurable website added. - Introduce solid color and update gradient color set. - The navigation menu is dynamic. - Notification URL click will open the app. - Pull to refresh the WebView page. - Introduce with WebView desktop mode.
- Splash screen and fullscreen mode added. - AndroidX library added. - Firebase bug fixed and AdMob logic improve. - Google map, email, phone click support for WebView. - Navigation slider now allows right align. - Document updated with the new functions (RK_DOC_V2.0)
- Affiliate link open inside of the WebView app. - Navigation slider now supports right align. - YouTube video play inside WebView and full-screen support. - Firebase push Notification added.
- WebView Social login problem solved. - Android admob logic improve. - Custom RocketWeb colorset and loader added. - Document update with the new functions (RK_DOC_V1.0)
Questions & Support
Still, you having any questions? Just leave a comment.
Or you need support from us? Just visit our Support Center.